Minggu, 21 Oktober 2012

Hunting Tourist Experience ^_^

-->
Jam Gadang Bukittinggi

Hunting tourist that was held on Saturday - Sunday, 15-16th of January 2011, located in three main placed (Clock Tower, Zoological Garden and Ngarai Canyon). This is my first amazing experience and unforgettable moment in my life. For the first this started with graduation ceremonial in campus on Friday 14th, and I’ve got place to hunting in zoological garden with my group. 
China Town Bukittinggi

 From here my experience began. We started our trips from Padang at 8 o’clock and arrived in bukittinggi around 10 o’clock we directly down to field in zoological garden; we bought some tickets to enter it. I was  walking around the zoo around three hours, but I did not find the tourist, maybe I and my friends comes very early, but I and my friends never gave up and keep tried to found the tourist, but the end I could not found the tourist around the zoo. And we agreed to went out from zoological garden to found the tourist in Chinese town, not far from zoological garden we met with five tourist at D’enam Hotel, they were sit down at terrace of the hotel, at that time I and my friends was not braved to disturbed them, because they looked had conversation with their guide and want to left their hotel. After that we continued hunting to Chinese town, at Chinese town we met with unknown tourist, he just went out from a hotel, his face looked very angry, and his look like was very dirty and in his shoulder a monkey was hanging. We came to him and said hello, then spontaneously he said that “orang kaya sombong, bawa monyet tidak boleh”, heard he said like that we were just silent and confused, and he went out with his motorcycle leave us. After that I continue my hunt, on the way I found four tourist two woman and two man, when I and m friend tried to tackled them, they told us “I’m sorry, I’m in a rush” so we were very disappointed about it.  And the end no body tourist that I and my friends found and we agreed to stopped for a moment because it was to zuhur praying at the mosque.
Zoo logycal Garden

After zuhur praying, we continued to hunting tourist, when went out from mosque, we found three tourist and tried to called them, one of them smiled to us and we  said hello to him and he answer it. And he stopped in front of hotel, we tried to told us that we want to had conversation with him, but he want to check his plane ticket, and said sorry that he can join to made conversation with us, then at besides of cafe we found the other tourist, he did not gave his biodata and he was afraid that we  will publication it, he comes from German, he talked about Indonesian, he told that Indonesia is country that have many problem from economic until cleanness problem, he also told that Indonesia people did not care with cleanness where many rubbish were scattered around, after conversation have done we asked him to filled our confidential form, but he just filled one paper because he said that we interview him with team not one by one, so he just gave us one confidential form, one for all of us. And said thanks for him. After that we back to zoological garden, we were walking around zoo again, whereas we had time to hunting till 19.00 o’clock, and the other group has got many tourists, but I and my friend have got no one. We went out again from zoo and appear we met again with five tourist that we saw before at D’enam hotel, we saw them from the window of the hotel from outside, they look like very terrible, they were smoking and drank beers, and we did not have courageous to closed with them, since the time to hunting tourist was not much again, we made strategies to closed them we encouraged ourselves to entered to the hotel and as if as looking for someone, and the hotel we went to receptionist, but he did not there, I tried to encourage myself to asked to one of the tourist there “where the receptionist” and with friendly helped us to called the receptionist, after that the receptionist comes and we asked him that we want to interview with the tourist, how lucky we are, he allowed us to interview with them and he went to the tourist and asked that we want to interview with them. They were looked happy, very friendly, and welcome us.
^_^

We started our conversation with five tourist two couples and one single. For the first I did not know how to start the conversation, but one of my friends bravely to start first.  My first tourist is thibault, he comes from French, and he is an IT, he talked about himself, and he is very happy comes to Indonesia because Indonesian peoples are friendly and always smile, it’s different with the people in his country who individual people, they have been invited several place in Indonesia, such as Yogyakarta, Bali, Jakarta etc.  he has travelling to many country and have long time did not went home, when I asked him “are you miss with your country”, he said that “No, I’m just miss with my family” and I had long conversation with him and the end of our conversation he gave me email and face book address, after that he filled my confidential form.
The second tourist is Xavier, he is France, he is very handsome, and he is tourist guide. He also talked about his life, he had traveling to many country and he also shared that he same with us, tried to learned English with talked with the foreign people, and with his effort he can English fluently. And the end my conversations with him, he gave motivated to us to always tried and practice English, don’t care what the other people said to you. It’s was nice conversation with him and the end he also filled the condefidential form.
The third tourist is Gaby, she is Hungary, she is a student, she is Xavier’s couple may be with Gaby I and my friends didn’t much conversation with Gaby. She is very taciturn, but from I and my friends conversation from the other, she keep gave us value.
Reda herress is my fourth tourist, he comes from French, he is IT, surprisingly he can Arabic and he also look Arabian, he has got black skin and has mustache and beard, he head is bald, before knew him, we were very afraid because his performance, and after we knew him, he was friendly. I try to a little speak with Arabic and he answered with Arabic fluently. Wow I’m proud with him; after we have conversation he gave face book address to me. And he filled my confidential form.
The last tourist is Rotnemer Ora, she is French, and she is student, she is reda’s wife, she is very beautiful and very friendly. With ora I only have short conversation because she very busy. But she also leaves us her face book address. And also filled my confidential form.
After doing conversation with fifth tourist in the end we took some pictures with them, we used our camera and they also took us with their camera, we gave them permission and said thank you for them before went to mess.
We continued the activity at that night by presentation session where every student should presented their own experiences in the field. The best presenter will be chosen for the next session, competing with other groups.  The best of the best would be decided to be the winner. We has surprise that a tourist stayed with us in mess, one of the other groups success to invited her to our mess, her name is Nike, she told that she is a psychology, and we were happy she has came to our mess and sleep in one place for us.
at UNP Mess with Nicky

2 komentar:

  1. i like reads your story... ^^, NICE. do it more. u can do it.

    BalasHapus
  2. hari hunting itu,,kira2 22 jam aq tidak tidur,,,,tp tetep asik...:)
    ___vivi zurniati

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...